Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fulton Street Farmer's Market

So - last post I waxed on a bit about going local and trying to ramp up your own produce. As I still don't have that fishtank yet (craigslist or freecycle is sure to have one pop up eventually) for now I'm sticking to the "purchase what you can an the local farmer's market" ideal.

And you can find darn near everything you'd ever want to eat at the Fulton Street Farmer's market in Grand Rapids. All matter of fruits, vegtables, one fascinating lady is selling chestnuts!

I figure each time I hit up the market, I'm going to post a FSFM haul up here. Now, this one is going to be a teeensy bit off as I cooked up some of the delights for dinner last night, but nonetheless it is still valid.

Unfortuneately, It's now time for me to go create Squiggy's lunch - so I'll have to get back to y'all. I'll update this post later today with pics of the haul! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment